In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Wild Exposure is continuously monitoring Government guidelines and recommendations to ensure our own guidelines and practices are adjusted accordingly.
Our team have been advised to practice good hygiene & social distancing measures, including:
· Maintaining 1-meter distance from others where possible
· Regular hand washing/use of hand sanitiser
· Cover your coughs and sneezes
· Stay home if feeling unwell
· Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 they have any symptoms
We continue to take pre-cautions to protect our team members, suppliers and customers by implementing the following measures:
· Encourage good hygiene by providing soap and hand sanitisers
· Disinfect work surfaces
· Keep face to face contact to under 2 hours if possible
· Onsite - Limit entry into customer premises
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to phone or email us.